Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Walk in the Rain, by McKeely

May 2:  Last day of the two week school holiday.

(L to R)  Joel, McKeely, Gina and David B.

     Yesterday, Gina and her dad went on a walk with me, my dad, and my brother.  We went on a walk yesterday in the rain and windstorm.  How did we get there?  We drove for awhile on a gravel road.  We went for a walk in a forest.  First we walked in a paddock, then we went on a bridge, then....boom; we were in the forest. 
    
     Why did we go for a walk in the rain and the wind?  Because our dads are crazy, that's why!

After two weeks of school holidays, this is why dad is crazy!

     Anyway, it was so fun, even though it was wet.  I loved it!  I loved it because I love rain.  If I had to, I would go out in the rain with a singlet and shorts!  It was the best day of my holiday!
The dash back to the car from the forest

No comments:

Post a Comment